Monday, October 1, 2007

Down By the Water

Here we are down by the water...it was pretty warm this year, which made it even more fun to swim. We always go for a long walk down by the water as a group to look at the other beach houses lining the shore and to get a little exercise (because we all know how I eat on vacation!) We stopped for a little family pic right after the gorgeous sunset.














I loved these pics of the boys watching the waves. It was so fun having Dyl this age on the trip, it made it a whole new experience since he wants to explore and know about everything. I'm not sure which lighting I like best between the two pics..they're both kinda cool for different reasons.

3 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Ok...those are great pictures! i love the picture as a family....that needs to be blown up and frames for sure! AND...do tell me how you got that background on your blog!

Brynn said...

Yes those pictures are way cute!!

The Benches said...

Oh my, oh my Brit! It's Jess (Smith) Bench...I found your blog through Danica's. Sorry to snoop, but your family is DANG cute! I just about died when I saw these pictures. Looks like life is going great. Yeah for moms and cute babies!