Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tower Time





The infamous lifeguard tower. We take a pic on it every year...unfortunately practically half our group wasn't there when we shot the pic but at least Rick, Dyl and I managed to make it. Then we put Dyl up on his own to feel like the big kid he thinks he is...I can't believe how much he's growing! (Dont worry, dad's right there beneath him ready to catch! Okay, Dad's turn for a little fun, even though the next pic is a little blurry I just love the way they're laughing. I was so glad Rick was able to make it for at least a small part of the trip.

2 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Ok...what a cute idea to take a picture in that same place every year...that is such a fun tradition! That picture of Rick and Dylan is SOOO cute too!

Erica said...

I'm digging your new title and background. Way cute!!!