Thursday, October 11, 2007

Book Smart

Like father, like son! This little boy is getting so smart! We love watching him pick up on new things everyday. He LOVES to read books. He is constantly walking up to me with some book in his hand, thrusting it at me as he turns himself around backwards and backs himself up until he lands on my lap. It's so cute! Then he sits there patiently listening while I read until I ask him to "please turn the page" then his chubby little hand reaches up and grabs the page and flips it over...














I just love it! Afterward he likes to flip through it by himself and turn the pages and babble like he's reading. Here he is in the last pic trying to hand me the book.

1 comments:

Dalton Family said...

So cute!! I love that stage...I totally remember my kids backing up into my lap like that....I can't believe Dylan is already that old!!! He's such a cutie!