Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Down 'n' Dirty

First let me start by saying that I finally got so sick of all my pics and text being cut off by the template I used to have that I got rid of the cute background and had to go with this ugly one for sanities sake.

We had the missionaries over for dinner a while ago and after Dyl got good 'n' messy he decided to be super silly. He climbed up on top of the coffee table and started smacking his tummy and dancing. Certainly not a shy kid.
Here's a few shots to prove I'm not kiddin' around when I say he's the messiest eater in town. This next one is a bit blurry but I love how it captured his mood, he was giggling hysterically, he had us all laughing.
By the time I got him in the tub that night he looked like he had a uni brow, it was hilarious, but by the time I grabbed the camera, he had already wiped a little of it away, just picture it going all the way across and connecting both brows perfectly. How can something be so gross and so cute all at the same time?

1 comments:

Danica said...

Bad old Dylan. We need to see him again!