Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Camera Loves You

Just wanted to post some of the many faces of Dylan...he has so much expression and loves to ham it up for the camera. I can't get over how much it makes my day to be around his happy face. Being a mom is the greatest job I've ever had by far, it's also the most underpaid but that's a whole other story!

He wanted to show his more serious side, so all the ladies out there would know that he can be a good listener and lend a shoulder to cry on.

Gotta end it with the bottom teeth shot...he's still only got five which is kinda good because they will hopefully stay stronger and healthier when they finally do decide to come in, it sure makes it tough to eat some of his favorite foods though.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I have to say Dylan is just the cutest little boy around!

Danica said...

He is so stinkin' cute. I'm liking the mohawk.