Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ladies Man

While in Cali I had the opportunity to take Dyl out to lunch with some of the Dalton girls...Me, Sharon, Val, Theresa, Catherine and of course, Caitlin. The waitress asked if Dyl and Cate were twins! I guess they are looking rather related as they grow! It was fun to see everyone, we went to the Cheese Cake Factory, yum yum!
Here's Miss Caitlin in all her glory, gotta love those big bows! I think Catherine is just HATING having a girl after all those boys...

And of course Lil Dyl bein' his usual crazy self. Gotta love it tho, this kid's got quite the personality! All in all it was a really fun trip, we put the two of them side by side in their highchairs and they passed food back and forth between the two of them, they were pretty funny together.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Haha I love his face in that last pic!!

Dalton Family said...

I love the song:) All those pics are sooo cute! I love the "ear wax" moment...for a second there, I have to admit..I was pretty grossed out! Thanks for clarifying:):):)