Thursday, October 11, 2007

Party Time!

Hooray! We had so much fun celebrating Rick's big 2-7! We can't believe we're growing up...it seems crazy that 30 is just around the corner. We had all the CDP's over for fajitas (Ricks fav) and some ice cream pie (aka: pain in the neck to make) and cupcakes.

In case you couldn't tell I tried to make the cupcakes look like surfboards at the beach...a little cheesy, I know but hey, someone's gotta get the party started! Oh yeah, in case you're wondering, no I did not forget to frost the one in the upper right corner...have fun making dinner and dessert for a group of 8 where one is lacto, one is a vegetarian and the other can't eat any red meat for religious reasons.
All in all it was a lot of fun, Dyl had a good time helping blow out the candles and we all sang while he clapped along.

1 comments:

Danica said...

You are so cute! I love the cupcakes. And the pies look yummy. Yeah, I don't know how I would have cooked for those different diet restrictions at once! You da bomb, girl.