Thursday, October 11, 2007

Strike a Pose

Here we are just hangin' out, then I decided it would be fun to get some shots of us being silly. After being cooped up in an apartment all day it starts to get you. He was laughing so hard in that pic it was hard for me to keep my ugly face I was making while trying not to laugh. We're best buds...till Dad gets home, then Dyl forgets all about his trooper Mom that hung in there all day with him through the cabin fever and everything. Can't say that I'm too bummed about it tho, a: it gives me a little break and b: I LOVE seeing the two of them together. Isn't life great?

3 comments:

Danica said...

You guys are so cute.

Dalton Family said...

So cute!!!

Channa said...

I love the new blog...it is so cute! I just wanted to let you know it means a lot that you guys are thinking about and praying for my family - it's hard right now but we are hopeful!