Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Rock On...

For some reason Dylan's latest craze is getting into chairs that are his size...which my mom has two of so that helped when it came to taking turns rockin' out. he especially loved the white one because it was slightly bigger so it was more of a challenge. He mastered the pink one rather quickly so he lovingly passed it on to baby cuz Aisley. There's Miss Brielle behind them, making sure neither wipe out...what a good cousin/big sister!
I just love Aisley's face in this pic so I had to put it on here...look how big and beautiful her eyes are! I think we surprised her with the double flash, as you can see Megan was taking pics next to me too so when they both went off I think it caught her off guard. Dylan sure had fun playing with his cousins on this trip, Elly is officially one of his best friends now, I think Ais is probably glad to have Dylan gone now so she can crawl safely on the carpet without being wrestled to the ground.

0 comments: