Thursday, September 13, 2007

Help!

is anyone else having problems with their stupid blog sites? ive been trying to do a video for about a week and it never downloads and it wont even let me do a regular post even without a video...which is why i will make this one extremely brief considering its my third time writing it and im not sure if its not going to go through again. it wont even let me log on and view my family blog, i go to sign in, it takes me to the main thing where you manage the blog, like the dashboard i think and if i click on view blog from there it takes me to my page but with the option to sign in still...but when i click sign in again it takes me to dashboard and shows that im already signed in...if i sign in, go to dashboard and view blog for my ms blog it works just fine...what the heck? ive been trying for at least five days now to just do a regular, simple blog but when i get to the end of typing it it tells me it couldnt connect to blogspot.com....help?

0 comments: