Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Night Out on the Town!

Ok...I'm gonna be SO behind on posts when I get back that I decided to download some older shots onto my moms comp so I'll be all caught up by the time I get home. The weekend before I left my adorable husband decided to go all out and plan an entire evening for JUST THE TWO OF US! I cannot tell you how long it has been...so he got a sitter and told me to get dressed up and came home from work with a bouquet of beautiful red roses. We went to this really fancy Italian restaurant in midland where he had made reservations (see the pretty flower they served in the middle of my plate?) and followed it up with tickets to see fiddler on the roof. it was such a fun night! P.S. That lovely necklace you see me sportin' on the big night is none other then the one Rick bought me at the dollar store on that horrid work trip to Florida. At least I got some fun jewelry outta it!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

How fun!! I'm jealous- Mark definitely needs to follow Rick's example!

Danica said...

you look so adorable. what a dang fun night!

Dalton Family said...

Way to go Rick!!! I'm so impressed! What a good husband!