Friday, September 14, 2007

Tiempo Libre - CALIENTE!

Ok, so I didn't get any pics but last night Rick bought us a couple tickets to this Latin concert at the Dow gardens where they taught Latin dancing then had Tiempo Libre perform live. It was a lot of fun, they were actually really good, I guess they've been nominated for all these awards and stuff. Anyways...we got up and tore it up on the dance floor...I'm so glad I have a husband who doesn't mind getting up and having a good time looking dumb with me. We were some of the most inexperienced by far but we had so much fun laughing at ourselves and trying to copy what everyone around us was doing. It's so good to be home!

2 comments:

Dalton Family said...

Yup...I love that song too!!!! You didn't have to change it though...I'm just a freak. I love that you guys did that as a date! I can just picture you out there...I love it!

Channa said...

Britney-that sounds like so much fun! I don't know if I could get Bryce out to do that...I'm working on him though!