Monday, January 14, 2008

We're Goin' Goin' Back Back to Cali Cali!!

Well we finally found out where we're being relocated to...Los Angeles! Hooray! We didn't even expect this in our wildest dreams. We were all set to move to Florida and this new job came in last minute without a location attached to it. Rick read the job description and felt like it really was a good fit for him. It required an engineering background and he got more and more excited as he looked further into it. We finally decided to make the decision and take the leap of faith to accept the job without knowing where it would take us. Rick called me first thing that morning and told me the exciting news that we were assigned back in good ol' So' Cal. Needless to say we will definitely miss all the good friends we made back in Michigan but are happy to be back near our families again. Rick's scheduled to being his new job January 28th...wish us luck!

9 comments:

Erica said...

Wow! Congratulations! We are going to miss you guys but know how if feels to be by family and we are so excited for you to experience that again! So soon though! We'll have to celebrate before you leave :)

Melissa said...

That is great Congrats!!! I can't imagine being away from my family i am sure it has not been easy. Good luck in the move..where will u guys live? In Los Angeles or another town?

The Benches said...

YEAH for faith! I am so happy for your family! That means we can play when I come home to visit!

Our Family Adventures said...

Congratulations! I know you will be very happy there :) You didn't even have to have an entire Michigan winter!!!!

Company EIGHT said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! How wonderful that you can be by family--and have a warm winter! We will miss you like crazy here, and I can't believe it's so soon!

Molly Jolley said...

how exciting that is awesome for you guys. Hey i got your card today and your little family is to cute. good luck with everything

Dalton Family said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Carn Family said...

We are going to miss you! What a blessing to be with family. It is 16 degrees here right now. I bet you are so sad you are missing this!

Jayne said...

that is so great you are coming home, I bet your parents are thrilled.
do you know where you will live yet?

keep us posted.

come visit