Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update

Here's a very quick update for all those questions people sent my way. I'm almost 11 weeks along now, the baby is due August 21st. The baby and Dyl will be 2 years and a little over one month apart. Umm...what else? I'll be delivering at San Antonio Community Hospital, where I worked while we lived in Cali and where my mom still currently works. I've gotta run because I'm leaving my husband tomorrow to fly back to my baby and it's already past midnight!! Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did I read you are almost 11 months along Wow girl you are way over baked.. haha I am just kidding I know what you meant I do things like that when it is late and it has been a long day. Congrats again having 2 is a blast.

Adri said...

Yaaayyyy!! I've been waiting for you to say something. I'm very happy for you!