Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"We are a happy family"

Okay...these are old but Braydee has been so buggin' because she wants to see how they came out since she flew back to good ol' UT before we got them back. These were taken a couple weeks before Marley was due...I know, lame right? Who takes family pics when you know a new addition is only weeks away? Well, its rare that we have the whole gang in town so we shot a few at my in laws thanks to my amazing father in law, we got some pretty nice shots.

The whole gang...

The Nana and Papa (soon to be Nanny...trying to change a name is a bit difficult when your two year old is already used to the old one...and corrects you every time you mess up by calling her "Nanny")

All the kiddo's...left to right Brayds, Me, Bran and Bri (p.s. could I be any more enormous with child?) Father and son...Mama and her girls...do you like how I cropped out as much of my fat as possible? The guys...who's that sneaking into the back left corner you ask? A possible new addition to the Papavero clan...Brayd's boyfriend, Jeff...(we approve :)The ladies, including our sis in law who's obviously gorgeousThe grandkids...minus Marley of course. Left to right it's Aisley, Brielle and Dyl...I loved this pic because he's laughing, one of the few where he wasn't totally fighting it.Brano and his fam

If you don't know this next one...stop stalking my blog...

The happy couple
Here we are again...p.s. do you love Dyl's face in that last one? That's pretty much how he was the whole time...when he wasn't running away, refusing to take them at all.

Here you go Brayds...this was my fav one so I played with it a bit, here's the original...


cropped


black and white


Okay, that's pretty much it, do you like how many times I said "p.s." in this post? Oh well, at least now Braydee can finally sleep at night. Jk Brayds, I love ya!

8 comments:

Danica said...

Super cute. I love how long and blonde your hair is, Brit. It's darling. All you girls look so great. Bri is gorgeous and all teenager and all. And why do I still automatically flinch at any mention of Braydee getting married?! She's somehow still like 13 in my mind. Seriously, I'm having to calm myself down right now thinking about her with a serious boyfriend even. I need to meet the guy.

The Papavero's said...

haha! i love the pic's, i need to get some copies asap. oh and why in the world are you changing nana to nanny?????? I was never informed of this weirdness. cute blog sisso

one busy mom said...

I just figured this all out - with Kierste's help! Now your blog is on my list :) CUTE BABY!! Congratulations.

one busy mom said...

I just figured this all out - with Kierste's help! You are now on my blog list :) By the way, CUTE BABY!! Congratulations!

Adri said...

What a good-looking family you have! Well, I already knew that . . . but these are some good pics! And you looked so cute pregnant!

Jessica W said...

Darling family pics! LOL at the belly though. Don't you just LOVE it when the timing of events works out like that?!? ;)

Lauren said...

Britney! I promise I'm not a blog-stalker, although I kind of am. I just moved to the Pasadena ward and I was looking through the list of bloggers, trying to figure out who I know and who I need to meet, and I found you. I'm guessing you used to be in this ward and I'm sad you're not anymore. I also ran into your dad at our ward trunk or treat on Saturday and I guess your cousin Jennifer and your grandparents are in our ward. Small world!
Well, you probably don't even know who this is, but I'm Lauren Secor Packer. Just wanted to say hi! Anyway, your family is darling (the one where you're the mom, not the one with your dad in it. jk, Jerry).

Channa said...

These are such cute family pictures. I've never really met your entire family so it's fun to see you all together.