Thursday, October 16, 2008

Marley's Room

Here's a few pics of how Marley's room is comin' along. I'm not even close to done yet but here's the colors I'm workin' with...green (I love green) hot pink brown and white. I still have to make and put up her hot pink curtains, buy a rug, put up the white picket fence, hang the watering cans and flowers and put up the pails of grass. Little girl rooms are so much more fun to do than boys.Those bins on the left were supposed to go under the crib but...they barely wouldnt fit. Bummer. They'll probably end up in the closet. Gotta love that dollar bin at Target though.

These pics are kinda old, I took them when Mar was only about a week old. Luckily I had gone out and bought all the stuff the day before I went into labor. Here's a close up of her bedding that I got an AWESOME deal on at Target. I found these pillows in the home decor section and fell in love with them. You can't really tell in the pic but they are sewn all sloppy stitch with fat thread. So they look kinda like a little kid made them.
It came with different sheets but I didn't like them as much so I found these hot pink polka dot sheets and also some brown polka dot sheets in a different aisle and grabbed them.
Anyways...I promise I'll post with more recent pics soon. Life has been crazy, as usual and I need to get my camera cleared out so...I thought I'd post these to hold you over.

6 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

I love it all! It's darling!!

Jayne said...

very very cute,

you never answer my emails, where do you guys live anyway?

Molly Jolley said...

I love it. i love the pink and green and the brown. it looks great. hope you are doing well.

Adri said...

Way cute, Brit! I can't wait to decorate a little girl's room someday.

Erica said...

Of course it is all so cute - I wouldn't expect anything else from you :)

Channa said...

What a cute room - so cute. I love your colors and your crib is beautiful! Are you guys coming to visit any time soon? Let us know...we'd love to see you!