Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh yeah...

Sorry to keep everyone waiting! I finally got a chance to put some pics on Rick's comp so hopefully I can catch up a bit this week...Im tired and headin to bed but thought I would end the suspense that I'm sure you're all in...now you can all go back to eating and sleeping. I was trying to think of some cute way to tell but I'm outta ideas and short on time and just want the word out. Anyways...


Looks like most of you were truly inspired...I sure wasn't...I posted the first vote just for fun and mine was boy...so me and three others (I know Adri was one 'cause she fessed up) didn't see the pink comin'. Any name ideas would be most appreciated. Lets post a bunch just for fun, everyone can comment on how cute or lame they are - keep in mind our last name is Dalton and for tradition's sake the middle name will most likely be Marie (not my fav) unless something else is just so cute I can't pass it by. Goodnight all!

9 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

Congratulations on having a girl!!! That's so exciting, oh- and what are you thinking staying up so late?! You're crazy!

Adri said...

YAY!!! A boy and a girl! How ideal! (To me at least.) I think her name should be . . . Adri. Then you would never have to worry about whether or not you are a good parent (even though I know you are) because she would be perfect no matter what. It would make your life so easy. ha ha!

Rey and Melanie said...

You guys that is awesome!!! Well I guess my vote was wrong....I was one of the boy votes. Well she is going to be beautiful, cant wait to meet her (via internet)of course. Take Care!!

Melissa said...

Yeah I guessed right! That is awesome I am so ezxcited for your family. I can never think of good girl names only boy ones..probably cause I have never had to think of girl names with all the boys I have running around. I like the name Bella though I think Bella Marie sounds like a princess.

Company EIGHT said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Looks like learning how to make bows is going to pay off. :) Congrats--

Dalton Family said...

YAY!!! I have to admit, I voted AFTER I found out it was a girl--oops:) I can't wait to see what she looks like--and yeah, I like Bella Marie too:)

The Benches said...

YEAH! I love little girls! That is going to be so much fun. Congratulations!

Molly Jolley said...

How exciting u will love having a girl but just know that u will go crazy on buying girl clothes cause they are just so stinkin cute. Ashlyn has way more and way cuter clothes them me. but i love it

Catherine said...

So cool! Definitely not by chance I say! Hey, what is wrong with marie? Is there a tradition on your side of the fam? Marie is my middle name as well.
as for names, I'm sure you will pick some swedish one. Anita is good :)