Saturday, March 22, 2008

No Time!

Sorry everyone that I have been the absolute most boring blogging buddy latelty but with the never ending, never fun house hunting going on I have had no time. Also, when I do post there's no pics because we still don't have our computer hooked up and I don't want to download my pics onto other peoples computers...I guess I'm just weird like that. Anyways...more soon to come I swear! P.S. I find out the day after Easter (Monday) whether number two is a boy or a girl...so...I'm gonna copy Adri and have anyone who's interested guess just for the heck of it. Hopefully this kids not shy!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Hi
well, that will be fun to find out what you are having..
by the way , where are you looking to buy?
there is a house in Chino 4 bedrooms, for 250,000 it's a fixer upper on the inside, but it' s in our ward.
let me know,
jayne

Brynn said...

Yeay! I'm excited to find out what you're having!!

Melissa said...

I guess a girl! Searching for a house is hard good luck with that. Are you guys living with your mom and dad?

Post ASAP about what the baby is..Yeah!!

Adri said...

Hurry and let us know! I guessed boy, don't know why.

Danica said...

dang it! sorry i've been out of it and didn't even get to vote. i'm so happy it's a girl! another beanie twin to add to the bunch.