Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



Just before Halloween we went with some friends to the pumpkin patch so the kids could check out the animals and pumpkins, Dylan was in heaven once he saw the tractors.
Once again, like father like son. Rick is always trying to convince me how we really do "need" a tractor. Now that it looks like it's going to be a
2-1 vote...I might be in trouble.

I just love this shot, it shows just how small Dylan still is, no matter how big he acts! He thought these tractors were so cool, he kept trying to climb up them and see how they worked. They had a smaller tractor to pull the kids on a cow train but my camera died before I could get the pics, of course! I was so mad at myself for not checking the battery. He was able to sit on that one and turn the wheel and stuff, he loved it!
His other favorite part was the goats. They kept coming over to see if Dyl had any food, which he didn't, but they licked his hands anyway and that sent Dylan into the loudest giggles ever.Later we found this pumpkin that had "Dylan" carved into the side of it, spelled the same way and everything. My friend took pics for me, it was pretty cute...all in all a very fun day.

4 comments:

Danica said...

Cute pics...the tractor ones are my fav. Oh! That's the oven. Britney chicken is done... mmmm.

Erica said...

hey...I sent you the pics from that day in an email. Did you ever get them?

Channa said...

Cute pictures - he is so tiny compared to those big tractors. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Dalton Family said...

um...do you realize it's almost been 1 month since you've posted anything??? I posted my dark hair, now it's your turn to post something!!!