Monday, November 5, 2007

FRUSTRATION!!

Okay...I may not be a genius, but I'm not stupid either, why the heck can I NEVER get a video to work on my blog? HELP! Tell me if the following video works for ANY of you, it keeps telling me it's not available now and to check back later...what the heck man? Any tips would be most appreciated.

P.S...I'm not too proud to mention that after doing spell check ironically the only word misspelled was genius...sweet. I should have just left it the wrong way, maybe you all would have thought I was a very clever jokester.

PPS...haha, you know it's late when you spell check after writing your "PS" and now the only word misspelled is...drum roll...."misspelled" I think the double s's look stupid.

PPPS no you're not crazy, jokester came up on abc check too but that one WAS on purpose as it was the perfect made up word for that sentence. That's it, goodnight, I am VERY tired thanks to the insane amount of time it took me to download, re save to a smaller size and re download the new version of this dumb video just to have it all not work in the end.

1 comments:

Adri said...

I feel ya! I still can't figure out how to get my home videos online. I think part of the problem is my crummy camera. But you seem to have figured it out - Dylan is so smart!