Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Butterfly House


Rick, Dyl and I went for a fun filled day at Mackinac (Mackinaw) Island. We went to the butterfly house while we were there and Dylan managed to attract a lot of very friendly attention! Here's a few shots of the little guy with a couple butterflies that seemed to just love sitting on his head. they sat there for about a half hour, no matter how much he shook his head!
Everyone in the butterfly house kept asking if they could take pictures of Dyl...he eventually drew quite a crowd. This little old man that worked there came up to me as we were leaving and asked if I would email the pictures to them so they could put them up. After the butterfly house we went riding on a tandem bike that had a baby seat strapped onto the back. We ate homemade ice cream and went for nature walks and rode a ferry back and forth...it was such a fun day!




2 comments:

Dalton Family said...

How cute is that??? I love it! And I want to ride a tandem bike SOOO bad...I bet that was so much fun!

Jenn said...

Sooo cute!!! Nana told me about these pictures a few days ago. Come check out my blog!